Four Revealing Signs
- Difficulty in shifting gears between tasks, especially when learning a new skill
- Inability to meet reasonable deadlines
- Rigid thinking and trouble examining issues from different perspectives
- Extraordinarily disorganized desk, room, backpack or car
How Can Great Speech Help?
Organizational skills and time management tips as well as creating an environment programmed for success can be taught and reinforced. Online speech therapy works particularly well for Executive Function Disorder since the remediation process takes place in the individual’s home or place of work.
Are you ready to begin online speech therapy? Click here to get started today! Join our ADHD Support & Executive Function Training Facebook group to share your experience, and receive wonderful insight from the Great Speech Community.
Program Highlights Include:
- Prioritizing tasks
- Setting goals
- Increasing attention and promoting mindfulness
- Improving listening and organization skills
- Learning to take initiative and balance priorities
- Building confidence
Intensive Program Frequency of Services Recommended:
This individualized program entails a high intensity approach (much like a bootcamp), offered for 3 sessions per week for 45-minutes, for 6 weeks. Executive Functioning skills are critical for academic success, play a key role in social interaction and impact both oral and written communication.
For more information schedule an introductory call to chat with a team member.
“Great Speech has helped my son function so much better in school, both academically and socially. His backpack is neater, his assignments are handed in on time and his thought process is becoming more flexible.”
Sofia H., 38, San Antonio, Tx
“Thanks to my Great Speech therapist, I can see the top of my desk. My supervisor has complimented me on meeting all of my deadlines and I feel a sense of control over my work and my life.”
Fernandez G., 24, Nashville, Tn