Helping Schools Of All Types
- We are licensed in 24 states and available in various time zones to help with your school’s speech therapy needs. No caseload is too small for us!
- Great Speech currently oversees cases in schools abroad, in countries as close as Jamaica and as far as China.
- Great Speech collaborates with virtual schools around the country, working directly with both Parents and Administrators to bring speech services to remote students.
What Is TeleSpeech?
- TeleSpeech is a way to provide speech and language therapy services in an innovative way
- Services are provided through the use of safe, HIPPA compliant, web-conferencing technology in real time
- Reduces stress for clients and families and allows for consistent delivery of services
Students Who Benefit Most From Working With Great Speech
- Students who have difficulty articulating and/or pronouncing their sounds (/s/, /l/, /r/, /m/,/n/ /g/ /sh/ etc.,)
- Students who have difficulty following directions
- Students who have difficulty learning new vocabulary words and concepts
- Students who struggle with reading comprehension
- Students who have difficulty socializing with peers
- Students who stutter, or are fast talkers
- Students who have hearing loss
- Students who have difficulty with their executive functioning skills
- Students who need support in their transition to college and beyond
- Students who struggle language due to bilingual or second language learning
About The Great Speech Team
- All therapists are American Speech Hearing Association (ASHA) Certified
- Average 10 years of experience: therapist is assigned to client for the duration of therapy
- Licensed in 24 states
- Multi- lingual (Spanish, Portuguese, Hebrew, Urdu, Sign Language )