Speech Therapy In School Settings
The importance of speech therapy in school settings cannot be underestimated. At Great Speech, we provide innovative and affordable solutions to educators, schools, and students.
How Great Speech is helping other schools:
- Providing an economical solution to cover short and long term leaves of absence
- Offering individualized therapy, group therapy sessions, and conducting screenings and standardized evaluations
- Supporting students who need additional therapy or related services than they currently receive
- Conducting teacher workshops and parent training to help identify students who struggle academically, socially or emotionally
- Integrating seamlessly with school teams and attending individual educational meetings including but not limited to IEP, ARD, and 504 accommodation plans
- Submitting documentation in portals such as the related services manager (RSM)
- Specializing in autism spectrum disorder, stuttering, voice, reading comprehension, learning disabilities and social pragmatic disorders
Avivit, the clinical director of Great Speech was able to recognize and address the concerns our teachers have in the classroom and suggest practical strategies our teachers can easily implement in their classrooms. Avivit has a wealth of knowledge and experience, which makes her a tremendous asset.”
Helping Schools Of All Types
- We are licensed in over 37 states and available in various time zones to help with your school’s speech therapy needs. No caseload is too small for us!
- Great Speech currently oversees cases in schools abroad, in countries as close as Jamaica and as far as China.
- Great Speech collaborates with virtual schools around the country, working directly with both parents and administrators to bring speech services to remote students.
What Is TeleSpeech?
- TeleSpeech is a way to provide speech and language therapy services in an innovative way
- Services are provided through the use of safe, HIPAA compliant, web-conferencing technology in real time
- Reduces stress for clients and families and allows for consistent delivery of services
Students Who Benefit Most From Working With Great Speech
- Students who have difficulty articulating and/or pronouncing their sounds (/s/, /l/, /r/, /m/,/n/ /g/ /sh/ etc.,)
- Students who have difficulty following directions
- Students who have difficulty learning new vocabulary words and concepts
- Students who struggle with reading comprehension
- Students who have difficulty socializing with peers
- Students who stutter, or are fast talkers
- Students who have hearing loss
- Students who have difficulty with their executive functioning skills
- Students who need support in their transition to college and beyond
- Students who struggle language due to bilingual or second language learning
About The Great Speech Team
- All therapists are American Speech Hearing Association (ASHA) Certified
- Average 10 years of experience: therapist is assigned to client for the duration of therapy
- Licensed in over 37 states
- Multilingual (Spanish, Portuguese, Hebrew, Urdu, Sign Language)